I think that every blog I have visited has had at least one late night entry, so here is mine (hopefully the only one). It is 4:07am on Friday night and I leave at 6:30am on a flight to Philadelphia. This weekend I am going to to weddings: Rob Fenza (mom's boss and great friend of the family) and my aunt Lisa (Dad's youngest sister). I am excited to stop at home for some water ice and soft pretzels (oh how I wish I could bring water ice to Baton Rouge-that would be fantastic!!)
Today has been a busy day and it just ended about ten minutes ago so there is really no point in sleeping since I have to leave for the airport in an hour. So I thought, what better than to blog about my late night thoughts. Here are just some events from the day: created transportation database, meeting with Volunteer Coordinators of HPC campuses, ate greek food, visited a prison, cut flyers, made salsa chicken, dropped a casserole lid into a million pieces, went to blockbuster (twice), baked cookies, and slept in my car.
I love looking back on a day to see what crazy events all happened. It is like snapshots of the day and getting to see where I was. To me that is really interesting. To others it is ridiculously lame. And as my dad used to say, "that's what makes the world such a wonderful place."
Well, I will try to have some pictures for you when I get back. Until then, have a great memorial day weekend!
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment