Saturday, November 18, 2006
I'm going back to Africa!
Every year the Elevate Internship takes two trips: one for full time and one for part-time. Last year the full-time went to Brazil to work with our HPC Campuses there while part-time (me included) went to Swaziland, Africa to work with Children's Cup. So this year we were waiting to find out where full time would go. Last week on our camping trip Michelle announced that the full time elevate team would be going to none other than Mozambique Africa! As you can imagine, I am more than pumped! We will be going in late April and will help the pastors, Issac and Carol Williams prepare for the launch of our newest HPC Campus, HPC: Mozambique on April 29th! Please pray for this campus and this trip as it will take a lot of planning and fundraising.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are so lucky! Wish I could go too! :) I know it's where your heart is and they will no doubt be excited to have you back over there!!!! Let me know how I can help you!
im excited for you girl i hope God does a great work in yalls lives
Dang girl, Im jealous. I think my pastor has some plans to go there for it's opening. I plan on stopping by HPC soon to see my african friends.....
Brous
Girl, I am so jealous of you. I think my pastor has plans to go there for it's "opening" next year.
I plan to sing my HPC soon to see my African friends. lata!
Brous
this is gonna be one slammin' trip.
Post a Comment