Friday, June 22, 2007

Wisdom from Bro. Pete

I have been reviewing my notes from the classes of Elevate this past year and I encountered this great thought from a class Bro. Pete Wunstel taught us: "Jesus doesn't want you to speak FOR Him. Jesus doesn't want you to minister FOR Him. Jesus wants to speak THROUGH Him. Jesus wants to minister THROUGH you.
If you ever have the opportunity to spend some time with Bro. Pete (or his remarkable wife Ms. Paulette), I would HIGHLY recommend it. He is incedibly wise and has spent many years walking hand in hand with Christ. He has a great heart for the poor and missions and... well you should just go talk to him. Or rather go LISTEN to him. It will be time well spent, I promise.

1 comment:

Barton Pickens said...

HELLO Friend it's good to see your blogging again Im always checking to see if I CAN GET MY WISDOM UPDATE for the day from a great woman of God. I know your doing awesome and leading the way as only you can, keep on posting cause Im always looking foward to the humble heart and living enthusiam you are IN HIS GRIP B