Friday, July 14, 2006

Prayer for the children

With only 10 days until I leave for Swaziland, there is much prayer and preparation, not to mention a lot of "last minutes". I am getting really excited because I know that God is doing the same: Jesus is interceding for us and he is finalizing preparations to set the divine appointments and opportunities for us to minister to those who need it. It is amazing to think that God, at the creation of the world had this in plan, already knowing the details of this trip. I can't wait to see what He has in store! I am so honored to be a vessel used for His Glory! What a privilege!

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that during the trip I will try to post pictures and such as much as I can but mostly I will be backtracking when I get home since we won't have much internet access. During the trip, however, the team will have a blog so please check that out: Africa Mission Trip.

I also wanted to let you know about something really awesome that will be happening from August 1- September 9th. Children's Cup is initiating a 40 days of prayer for the children. Please take a moment to check that out:
.
Whether you can do it once or commit to all forty days, I know that your prayers will be heard ("The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and wonderful results." -James 5:16). Thank you for joining in the prayers of many for the lost and hurting children of the world!

1 comment:

Master Baron Von Tuckenstein the First Esquire said...

Hey, my last day in Baton Rouge is August 3rd. I leave that afternoon. Before then we need at least two sessions with a computer and a guitar. Hollar at me and let me know what is best for you.