Background- I came to lousiana through Teach for America and met a ton of great people. Three great guys: Adam, Mark and Josh and I all lived in the same apartment complex called Lake Towers (North Ninth Street for those in BR). Through the trials and tribulations of teaching they remained close friends. Heather moved down in December to join Adam and Gillian stayed at Mark's often so the six of us just had some great times together. Now we are all in different areas: Adam and Heather in Indiana, Josh at Harvard Law, Gillian in NYC, and Mark and I at different ends of Baton Rouge. But what a great opportunity this was to catch up and just hang out again.
Here are some pictures from the wedding.




P.S- if you are interested in having a crazy fun wedding reception, you might seriously consider hiring Mark to attend for entertainment. Craziest dancer ever!

After another 13 hour drive home, I went to a bbq at my friend Jennifer Turner's house and then we all went to fireworks. I was amazed with my digital camera for catching some sweet shots of the July 4th celebration. Great times!

Jennifer in a deep discussion.

Tucker and John acting like fools.

OOOOOOOHHHHH!!

AAAAHHHHHHH!!
1 comment:
Tucker and John can't act. I've seen them in school plays. It must be who they really are deep down inside (which is where it counts).
Post a Comment