We had a staff retreat this weekend and it was awesome. Healing Place Church Staff is just the best staff ever and it is such a privilege to serve with such an amazing group of people. I really feel like they are my family and we have so much fun together all the time and this retreat was no different. We laughed, we cried, we prayed, and we played.
At HPC, we are in a series called Supernatural Makeover. God is in the business of making over lives and we are learning about health, finances, and faith in a new light. So we decided to tie into that theme at the staff retreat and give two people extreme makeovers. We did the "what not to wear" and picked two of the worst HPC staff dressers. Turns out that I was pickes as the what not to wear girl. So while everyone wat outreaching on friday I was made over. Definitely Extreme change in hair and clothing style but totally fun.
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment