Tuesday, March 13, 2007

So FT Elevate all have blogs

It has been a while since I have blogged but I needed to write because of the recent events. Many of my full time elevate co-workers have signed on to blogs, so to the right you will see their blog links. Check them out. Most are funny, all are fun, and this will give you just a small glimpse of the people I love and live with 24-7 for these nine months.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daag, from January til March and you still ain't dropped nothing profound on us... wus up??? No time to break bread wit us po' folk? ;p

JP said...

yo im pumped that everyone is getting blogs..keep the blogs comin!!!

JP said...

yo im excited about all the new blogs..keep the blogs coming!

Donna Frank said...

Welcome back, girl...I've missed you're wisdom and enthusiasm. Continue to fight the good fight. Love ya.