Tuesday, April 24, 2007
In Mozambique
I am in Mozambique and life is good. Had a great time today painting some bathrooms at the new campus and playing with 200 kids. Dinner was good at the hotel and now we are off to bed. For more details check out elevatemozambique.blogspot.com for more details and I will try to write more tomorrow but we have limited time on the internet (better than no internet) so keep looking for more updates this week! God bless and thanks for your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello darlingest daughter -- how GREAT to hear from you, both on this incredible blog and from your lovely telephone call yesterday!!!
I'm thinking about you and praying for you constantly. May God bless you and the entire Elevate team! LOL&H&K, Mom xx xxxxx V OXOX
I would love to be painting the bathrooms at the new campus! That sounds awesome! I'm so happy that the trip is going well...God is good! Continue to grow in the goodness of the Lord! Keep us posted! Love, Momma Moose
Post a Comment