When I was growing up, my mom taught me all about customer service. She would critique companies (even her own) on how they were doing in the area of customer service. She taught classes on it and we would enjoy commenting on how we were treated after any experience at a restaurant, spa or other vendor.
Well today I had an experience that I wanted to make sure to share with each of you. I will forever shop at Williams-Sonoma because they have service down. It is who they are and how they respond in every situation. The first thing you will notice when you walk into a store is that they always are cooking something... today it was a double chocolate chip brownie cake. The aroma was heavenly. Samples for everyone! Another thing that I love about this store is they are all experts in the area of the kitchen. They even offer classes of incredible variety for anything you could possibly want to learn about. But I digress...
For our wedding we received some all-clad pans (which I highly recommend and may even blog on later). To make sure that I was taking proper care of these expensive items, I attended a free "all about all-clad" class at Williams Sonoma (I told you classes of every kind). There I learned the rules of the kitchen and proceeded to obey. However, somehow my pan got a stain on it. I hestitated to bring it in because I thought that pans just do this as you cook with them, but I thought better of it and went to the experts. The woman was so helpful, offering advice that maybe I hadn't followed every rule to the T and that electric stoves can be finicky. But without a second thought or arguing about my carelessness with this item, she promptly went to the back and brought out a new pan for me. No charge, no argument, just replaced it and said to come back anytime I had any other questions or concerns. I sure will Williams-Sonoma. I will be back more often than you may hope.
Hopefully you have had some great customer service experiences, or maybe some horror stories, please share yours!
Saturday, February 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment