




Ms. Rachel Hymel!!!!
The DCC Children's Pastor, with her incredible backup singers: Twig, Michelle, Crystal, MaryBeth, Jason, Theresa, Kelli, and a host of others, has been shining the light of Christ to nearly 100 kids all week. If you have ever attended or volunteered for VBS, you know how much work goes into it and WOW did this girl do an incredible job.
It is a week like this when I wish I were 10 again (and had Rachel for a Children's Pastor).
I have nominated her as Rockstar of the week!
If you still aren't convinced, just play "One Way" in front of the DCC kids, and you will know that Jesus has a new generation of rock-stellar worshippers!
2 comments:
Those are the most adorable kids I've ever seen!
Colleen... no new postings.... I hope that means that you're having the time of your life and are busy hugging and loving on lots and lots of beautiful little ones. We love you and miss you!
Post a Comment