
this is lance opening coffee grinds with nail clippers. and that's why we call it the CREATIVE team.
Then after work, I went to Sarai Stermer's birthday party where there was slipping and sliding and a professionally-decorated cake (Well done Ms. Cindy!).

mighty men

check out pastor mark's dive through the bridge of kids (and big kid, brandon daigle).
After Sarai's party, I jetted down the interstate to a bbq at Natalie Spera's home (we are going to Swaziland together!!). It was a relaxing night with good conversation and awesome burgers and strawberry pie (good grilling Elton, great pie Kristan).

the men working the grill
chef elton at the grill
me sporting the overalls (they are making a comeback...or not) while in a deep discussion (thank my dad for the debater in me)
gustave always in for a good conversation
And then the altima turned back into a pumpkin and I headed home to bed! All in all, a wonderful friday and the end to another week of 2006! Is it me or is this year racing by??
No comments:
Post a Comment