Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Graham!

Yesterday, our good friends Lynn & Shaun Ray had a beautiful baby boy, Graham Emerson Ray. He is one of the most adorable children I have ever seen (alongside another favorite of mine- Elias Turner). I got to visit him and his proud mom and dad at the hospital today. Check out this handsome picture of the little man and of a birth-day cake I made for him.




Not being a mom yet myself and definitely not ready yet, I just want to send a shout out to Moms everywhere. Whether you are a new mom or an "old" mom, what you do and who you are is beyond remarkable. Your selflessness for your child, long hours, late nights, and constant feedings all the way to long talks, homework help, and conflict resolutions... Moms are just the most fantastic people on the planet. On behalf of all children of every age anywhere, I want to thank you for your love. Lynn, Jessica, Karen, Nikki, Joy, and every mom I have ever had the privilege of knowing--- Wow! You are amazing!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome job on that cake!!