You know when you know something but it hasn't really hit you yet. That is how I was about Africa. I was talking to people about it and when I leave and all the fundraiser letters were sent, but it didn't really ever set in. Then yesterday I got this email from another elevater going on the trip and she gave me suggestions for packing and asked about the flights. I read the email and it hit me... I AM GOING TO AFRICA!!!
Some of you (whoever actually reads this?) have known that this has been my dream since my sophmore year of college and it is really happening. It may be only ten days but to me it is an actualization of a dream and the manifestion of four years of prayer!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your prayers and financial support. Your prayers mean more than you know and your contributions purchased my plane ticket (paying for it this friday!). May God bless you all back a hundred fold!
I am still in debt of about $1500 but am sure it will be provided. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Have I said it in the last ten seconds? I am going to AFRICA!!!!!
I may have to say it a million more times but luckily I have 53 more days to say it!
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm praying for everything!
Stephanie
Post a Comment